ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, January 09, 2006

And so it begins...

I've got a blog. Again! The first one is/was not what I (or anyone else for that matter) would call an unqualified success. In fact, even loaded with qualifications, it would not be deemed a success. It featured some twelve posts, after which I presumably tired of it. Plus, the name was not catchy enough. So, here is my next attempt. I think, just to add some meat to the blog on the very first day, I'll cannibalize my old blog and take out the juciest entries. One day, in some distant future, I shall sit by the fireside and pore through my blog and wonder how all that ever got written. Well, chances are I'll probably quit on the second week, but there is no harm in dreaming, is there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home